Sunday, July 8, 2007

University.

Ah finally, university. After not seeing nor touching study related materials for 7 months, i'm quite worried. Undoubtedly, it will take a little while to get the mental gears cranking again. And it ain't helping that the course is so damn tough.

I'm gonna pursue my Bachelor of Aircraft Engineering (Hons) at the Institute Of Aviation, which is located in Sepang. Why i took it, you ask? Well, i love planes. It was a boyhood dream of mine, not just mere fascination. Being around them is nice, what more fiddling and twiddling around with them. Haha. And not to mention the paycheck, oh my, the paycheck. Another thing to look forward too, i guess. But then have to work my arse and brains off first. Oh well. But then again, nothing comes easy in life.

Have to stay there for a semester too. 5 months, to be exact. But at least i get to come home during the weekends. I'm gonna miss
her and mummy's cooking.

Thats all for now, folks. I have to run. Chiaoz.

0 Blurted back :