Friday, July 13, 2007

Hostel and life there.

Come Wednesday morning. All ready to go to check in the university's hostel. When i reached the hostel, it was void of people. Later i found out that everyone went for the orientation organized by the seniors, and they got bullied real bad. Haha suckers. I got away lucky, due to the late registration. I guess being late is not always bad eh.

Anyway, I'm sharing the room with another fella whose name i have unintentionally forgotten. Haha. Like someone said, have to nail his name into my head no matter how complicated it is, because i'll be stuck with him for like the entire first semester. But nevertheless, he's a nice guy. Real tall ass, though.

Classes are starting next week. So most of the time was wasted away by talking and mucking around with other nonsense people i met. Haha. But still, super lack of sleep wei. Lethargy reigns.

I'm home for the weekends. Gonna catch some sleep now.

0 Blurted back :