Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dependant. But with the -IN left out?

Before i know it, I've got to go back to university life, after a 3 day break at home. I have to grudgingly admit that I've learnt to appreciate my house and my room and all the cosiness of it, and not forgetting mua parents, more. Not that i never appreciated it. It just that i sometimes take stuff for granted. Everyone does, at some point in life anyway.

So, classes are starting. It'll be 8am till 5pm, 5 days of the week, Crazy? Honestly, yes. For me at least. It'll certainly takes some getting use to. Coupled with ridiculously thick books and complicated figures. Thats all for starters, like me.


And seriously, I ain't really looking forward to it.


But on a lighter note, i have a bunch of crazy fellas to sustain me, to keep me going and to inject that much needed humor in my duration of study. And not forgetting my source of hope and strength, from skies above. I truly believe and trust that He will be there when i need Him.

I will look to you my God, thats where my hope comes from.

Thank you so much.

0 Blurted back :