Friday, July 27, 2007

Sleeping Quarters.

A peek into my room and you will find...

The locker. The walls are pathetic.

My study table. Taken just after quiet time.

My roommate. His name is Chia something something. He's explaining how small his gun is. Haha.

And his table...

And thats how he sleeps. With his cartoony blanket. Haha.

Of sockets and chargers.

A watch and an elephant.

Shoes...

Dimensional drawing of a Russian Mikoyan MiG.

The place where I hibernate.

A feather. And it came from...

Here...

And here...

And here too...sorry, sudden pillow fascination.

Against the vandalized wall.

So that's pretty much my room. Hope its enough to give you a rough overview of it. Thats all, for now.

I'm back home again. Sweeet.

1 Blurted back :

  1. Nigel said...

    hey that looks like an F-18 Hornet, not a MiG!