Thursday, July 19, 2007

Classes and stuff.

An average of a mere two hours of classes everyday. The excess time is killed by reading in my room and the occasional dota. Boring? It certainly is, if you ask me.

So, the supposedly 8am to 5pm class schedule was just bollocks. I guess thats good, in a way.

And yea, i'm slowly blending in, sorta getting used to the life here. Quite relaxed actually, coupled with the occasional visit to the library as an alternative place to study and also a temporary means of escape fr those crazy poker dudes. Mann, they poker 24-7. Lifeless, really.

The hangar houses an impressive range of winged birds, with a couple of helicopters too. cool.

My subjects include Physics, Engineering Mathematics, Electrical Fundamentals, Aerodynamics, Engineering Drawing and Mandarin (What?!) Yes, Mandarin. sigh....


And its destination home, tomorrow. Something to break my seemingly mundane schedule.


Thats all for now,folks. Over and out.

0 Blurted back :