Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pet blunder.

Been keeping 2 Robovski hammies back at my house in Sepang,for the past 1 week already. Was told that they were both females, so I named them Duchess and Daphne.

During the weekend, I received a call from my housemate telling me that the lil ones are humpin' each other like there's no tomorrow. Thought they were lesbo at first, then realized that I might have got the gender wrong. Shucks la.

So, Daphne turns out to be a male after all. No more Daphne, its Duke now. Duke and Duchess. Nice?

And looks like there'll be a family soon too.

Anyways, moving on.

A regular chick comedy, hilarious as always. Anna Faris is old but she still can act lol.

2 words: Farney and absurdly dumb. Everyone should watch this. Ironman dude is BLACK! Tom Cruise is a fat ass. Enough said.

Thanks for the watch, guys. I love it la. :) And the Superman comic. And the personalized crossword puzzle. And the bottle too lol.

Anyways, I'm heading of to class now. Till next time, folks.

Joan, here's yr update.

Sammantha, remember this saturday.

1 Blurted back :

  1. Joan Isabel said...

    hehe.. :)
    btw, Duke & Duchess sounds nice! Stephen, remem tis sat also.. "Gossip Girl XOXO.."
    lol.. cya!