Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally.

Finally completed a couple of screwed up assignments today. Only 5 questions on truss suspensions, and it already gave me a big headache. Sheesh. Gobbled most of my sleeping time too, making me almost delirious at times. Not farney wei.

But its finally done. Quite happy. But life is cruel, as usual. Only shortlived joy. There's the upcoming exams on Friday. Yet to revise. Gah.

But I didn't cast a single care on it, for now. Went for a movie instead, earlier tonight.

The title says it all. I think my I.Q dropped after watching this. Its another stupidly hilarious movie. Pokes fun at all the recent blockbusters such as Iron Man, Kungfu Panda, An Inconvenient Truth, Hancock Indiana Jones etc. Amy Winehouse and High School Musical wasn't spared too.

Got a LAN cable for the laptop too. The wifi isn't that strong compared to the cable.

Anyways, I currently dig this band.

Their latest album, Southern Weather, is a pretty good listen.

That's all for now.

0 Blurted back :