Monday, October 20, 2008

21.

Happy 21st, Mr. Calvin Samuel!

Lol, I stil remember how we met. You were a sick 9 year old dude who showed me that disgusting knee wound of yours with some dark excitement, to my utter disgust. Gosh, mann, that was like 12 years ago. Memory still fresh lol.

Grew up with you in Sunday School and then through YC. You didn't grow much I guess, except horizontally. Lol. But now someone's trying to buff up huh. Fat chance. =) Haha.

Anyways, Here's shots of your partyy.

Rapper-want-to-be. Check out the bling. Eh, yr album launched already?

Hahahahahahahahaha. <---------------- I have nothing to say.

Group shot.

Oh yea, take another look at the photo above, and you'll find a guy who's trying his best to pose by yelling. That's Sien Liang, a former YC member that moved to DUMC. He terrorized me and my brother when we were still young, but we got back at him that day at the party. Sorry, dude. =)

Anyways, I've been pretty busy, attending debate meetings and practices. And shit, there's not a single drop of water here at the house. The whole Sepang district is affected. Not funny wei.

Going to catch Max Payne at the golden screens now. Expecting an okay movie only, no big expectations.

Till next time.

0 Blurted back :