Monday, April 7, 2008

Untitled (again)

This weekend zoomed by too fast.

It was a very busy weekend for me.

Particularly Friday. Was at the rally from 12 onwards, and came back at 4-ish, went futsal from 5 till 7-ish, rushed through dinner and left in a haste for the table tennis game.

Needless to say, I came back exhausted. Wait, make that, very. Took my 3rd bath that day and went straight to bed.

Come Saturday morning.

I overslept. Supposed to wake up at 7.20am. Was awoken by the message tone. Washed up, and I left the house at 8.30am.

Came back at 4-ish, got sounded a lil for treating the house like a hotel (so not true weyy), bathed and did things that required attention.

Sunday. Got up at 6-ish for church, gila tired. Came back after that, did the usual stuff and then took a much needed nap.

Had an early dinner, said goodbye to dad who was flying to Singapore soon, and then headed back to the house.

Here I am, back here. On an early Monday morning.

0 Blurted back :