Monday, April 21, 2008

Rundown.

Mid sem project kept me busy the past few days, explaining my absence here. The weekend was the usual cool.

Here are a few random pics of last week and the weekend.

Winged birds drying on the tarmac outside the hangar. The birds were given a bath, I think.

In the fuselage of the Boeing 737. You can see for yrself, the scary complexity of the fluid lines, after the auxillary turbine has been removed.

Said hi to Morton. Took it from a poster at the uni. Super cute fella. =)

The view outside my crib, at the house near the uni. Taken on a cold Wednesday evening.

Lil Trinity. Had breakfast with her and her family on Saturday.

Watched 27 dresses. Quirky movie. Good watch.

That's it, I guess. Will be having a mock interview for English tomorrow, which I personally think is uber pathetic. And that reminds me, I haven't touched my Mandarin homework which is due on Wednesday. Crap.

Oh yea, Hillsong United is coming to town on the 28th May. Venue is GTPJ, from 6pm till 11pm. Missed last year's concert, so I'm not missing this. But the thing is, its right smack in the middle of my finals exam week. So i'm still contemplating my attendance. And its 50bucks too. Like wth wei. But I guess its the experience that counts.

And not forgetting Freedom Fest 2008, 9th and 1oth May at Port Dickson. Featuring DJ Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Cosmic Gate and other world renowned DJs. Dunno whether to go or not. Decision still pending.

Decisions, decisions. Life is full of them.

Gonna go thru the pile of pending assignments. Shyt la.

0 Blurted back :