Sunday, April 13, 2008

I dunno what title to put.

Came back on Friday afternoon instead of the usual Thurs due to exams and replacement lectures for the ones that we so happily missed.

The below is a recount of something that happened that week.

Car would be usually parked under a tree full of blossomed pink flowers. As the gentle breeze came, those flowers would fall gently onto the car, enveloping it in a sea of pretty pink flowers. Oh so picturesque.

But on Thursday afternoon, this was not to be.

Because some bugger who lives 2 doors away, marred that otherwise pretty sight.

Car was parked under that tree like always. Mind you, parked and unmanned. And he crashed into the side of my car while reversing out of his house. My car was parallel to his house, but just a lil further. He reversed left, and could've stopped and zoomed off after he had cleared the house. But no, he continued reversing in a U shape till he French kissed the side of my car.

Worse, he zoomed off after kissing my car. Unlucky for him, my classmate who was his neighbor heard the collision. So yea, I was informed immediately, and I was obviously pissed.

Driver scared shitless when he came back, and I was given a recount on what happened.

Anyways, it's settled. Got the car back from the workshop on Saturday evening, straight after visiting gran in Klang.

My weekend was a bliss. We both know why.

The crowd on Saturday was massive. It was a good night.

Another week of classes to look forward to. Oh well.




It's okay.

*and there u stayed, with my arms around you*

0 Blurted back :