Monday, June 2, 2008

Writings.

Finals are going on now. I feel so un-prepared la...

And as weird as it sounds, I'm in an upbeat mood. I don't know why.

2 down, 4 more to go.

Tomorrow's Engineering Maths. Aiming for a high distinction for this one.

Wednesday is gonna be a long day. Darn. Sitting for 2 heavy duty papers on that day, back to back. Poor brain is gonna be running on overdrive most of the day.

And I know this is kinda late, but United was flippin' awesome.


It was no ordinary concert. Yes, the sounds, lights and songs were all great but no, this was different. So different than the other concerts I've been to. This one was clearly driven by a cry, a calling, to reach out and save the lost. Our generation.

Joel Houston challenged us to be an impact in our beloved country, Malaysia. It did hit hard.

And it certainly got me thinking. For all those who went, you know what I'm talking about.

Suffice to say, the worship was flat out awesome too. The whole thing was worth paying for, after all.

Anyway, gotta go back to my books.

Ah, university exams. I don't really fancy it.

0 Blurted back :