Monday, June 9, 2008

Break.

Port Dickson is far from being on my list of note-worthy, sun-kissed beaches. The beaches at P.D are pretty dirty.

But thank God, the beach at our side was clean enough. Water wasn't crystal clear though.

But it was fun nevertheless.

I present you... The gays of the trip. Lol.

A lil' lagoon-like enclosure. With coconut trees encompassing it. Picturesque.

Low tide.

Its fun watching Jed skimming with the skimmer. Or rather, trying to skim.

Jed, me, Joe and Tim. Joe holding his skimboard.

Banana boats are simply fun. Especially fallin' off them.

The wide, blue ocean.

I adore sunsets.

Pretty, ain't it?

Glowsticks in the sand. Our only source of light during the after-dinner walk on the pitch dark beach.

Some fun fair that we went to kill time.

The pics sums up pretty much of the entire trip. It was a much needed break after the hectic semester.

Wanted to get a tan but was unsuccessful. Shucks la. Too much sunblock, I guess.

Anyways, I just got home from the saloon. My hair was in a desperate need of a trim.

The result.

I'm on hols for one whole month. Woohoo.

0 Blurted back :