Friday, June 6, 2008

More writings.

Finals are over. It was only 4 days for our class, and I did enjoy wishing those blessed suckers who still have papers tomorrow. *grins* As for me, I'll be contentedly basking under the after-finals effect. Haha.

Anyway, the last paper, Electrical Fundamentals II, was quite a stunner. Some questions were ridiculous, because the content weren't in our already wide study scope. And then another question arises. How then are we supposed to answer it? Crap la. Did it on a prayer la, nevermind the shooting.

Hopefully no failures. Hope and pray.

And I must say, the fuel prices is getting increasingly stupid. I mean, what's a new subsidy plan if the fuel price keeps going up, up and away? Utter nonsense la. Asking us for a lifestyle change? I think a PM change would be better. The pressure for you to step down will all the more be stronger. The stock market has dropped like shit because of this, and word has it that there'll be street protests. Oh well.

Anyways, lets get back to the sunshine. The much craved for, month-long semester break is all rolled out before me. Kicking it off with a trip to P.D with some friends later. Will be back on Sunday.

May you have a safe journey to Singapore. You will be terribly missed, and dearly loved like always.

0 Blurted back :