Friday, December 26, 2008

Bittersweet.

Christmas was started with the morning service at 8a.m.

Got Shereen from her place, adjourned to church after that. This year's program was by the kids, Children's Church. On a personal opinion, I find the Christmas play this year a lil cliched. But the lil ones were adorable, nevertheless. And the theme for this year was the call to come home, to come back to the Father.

Had a Christmas luncheon with the relatives, after that. Didn't really take many shots though. Photos were stolen from the aunt.

Aunt Sharon bedeviled me. =)

With Uncle Kevin.

Everyone crashed my place for a time of talking and talking non stop, with some lame games in between.

Alicia, queen of the hula. Here she is, twirling 2 hoops at the one time for what seemed like forever. And she can seriously dance. Dancing future? Pretty bright, when compared to...

This boy who can't twirl shit, but does a darn good job at humping instead of hula-ing. Hahaha..

Everyone was in stiches watching him go. =) I give you, Joel.

After the games, I received a call from Josh saying that Winson's dad had a sudden cardiac arrest. Not long after that, I was informed that he had gone to be with God.

I lost the mood to do anything after that. It was mighty saddening. Winson, we are here for you. As a cg, as a unit. Stay strong, bro. Words alone won't wipe away the pain, but our Father above can. May you and your family find peace amidst the pain. And I am awfully sorry that I won't be able to make it for the memorial or funeral, as I would be in Penang.

Today.

Went to Putrajaya with Shaz, Jack and Josh to make new identity cards. Our current ones were in a rather dilapidated condition. Mine, for one, had split into 3 parts. The card quality sucks la, no questions about that.

The wait to be served was long, but the service was very efficient. =) Because its Putrajaya ma, some might say. Haha.

Shaz's number. His counter also had a nice number. 007, sial.


Last but not least...

A cap, personalized towel and quirky socks.

It was simply sweet. =)

And I'll be leaving for Penang later. Can't wait.

0 Blurted back :