Thursday, September 4, 2008

Varsity camp.

Went for the annual varsity camp. This year's theme was Point Of Difference (P.O.D). From Friday till Monday.

I never actually gave much thought of my point of difference. So there I went for camp, to find out.

And what a great camp it was.

But then again, what makes a great camp?

Good music, great sessions, the people and the like?

Yes, all of the above but there's one more thing. And that is an encounter with our Creator. A touch from Him. Nothing in this world can substitute that.

I had an encounter with my Creator. And for me, that makes a great camp.

Interceded for our beloved country too, while she celebrated her 51st year of independence.

But nevertheless, no camp is complete without nonsense and crap. Haha. =)

This was Khai Kyun's idea.

Games Group. Spawn is black, I know.

The eye of heaven sets on Independence Day.

Sarah and her card tower.

Games briefing by Jeremy.

With Lydia the psychiatrist, Sam the computer analyst and Joan the dietitian.

With Sue Ann. That's Victor in the foreground.

Every camp, sure must take a CG shot. Melanie, welcome to PCCG.

It was the babies turn after the group shot, to the immense joy of the photographers. So cute la, that boy. =)

That was camp 2008.

0 Blurted back :