Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shyt.

Practically the whole uni's on holiday already, but I still have to attend tutorials and lectures.

Why? Because a goody-goody two shoes lecturer who was very adamant in following the stupid schedule word for word, whereas all the other lecturers canceled this week's classes in view of a longer break.

Yes I admit, you are a pretty good lecturer. I've got to give it to you, the methods used to convey your knowledge to us is indeed effective, considering the fact that you're able to keep everyone's attention till the end of the lecture, which is no mean feat. Many lecturers have evidently failed in that department, to the class's disappointment.

But darn it, you tried too hard this time. Because of you, we've to come for classes tomorrow. Idiot.

And that brings me to my other gripe. In view of the long break, my final exam dates have been affected. Final exam week is usually only a week long. But for this term, its on the 1st week of Dec till the 3rd week of Dec, which is bloody 3 times the usual length.

When I asked for an explanation of such a lengthy exam period, I was informed that the exam will commence on the 1st week of Dec, then there's no paper on the 2nd week in view of the public holidays on that particular week, and the remaining papers will be on the 3rd week. This is very inconvenient.

Because I am going to Bali the whole 3rd week, and now that seems very unlikely. It was planned since January, and now my ticket is useless. Was looking forward to it too.

Needless to say, I am upset.

0 Blurted back :