Monday, August 4, 2008

Absence, Passion and a Dedication.

Yes, I was absent from the world wide web for a substantially long time. I wasn't really bothered about it until now.

Lazy to post Raub shots. Read Sam's blog here if you want to read an almost detailed diary about the entire trip, pictures included.

6 long days at the uni is taking its toll of me. I came back on Saturday, late afternoon. And I'm already on my way back to uni on Sunday night. Shucks, spent less than 24 hours back home. The semester timetable is sucking big time.

Went for Passion World Tour 2008, last night. The turnout was stupendous. Went there early, to avoid the massive jam. A lil past noon, and the Pyramid parking was already max-ed out by then. And oh my, what an experience it was. Chris Tomlin was crackin amazing up there, and so was Loius Giglio, who gave a very inspiring and heart warming message.

The church of God shall rise. Among this generation. God is in this city.

And Ashley, may the story of your life continue to render the hearts of many out there, as it did to mine.

Chris Tomlin ended the event with a blast. It was indeed awesome.

And I just only woke up. Gonna start an assignment. Another stretch of uni life.

But I'm starting this week with a smile.

Last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD.

May you live long. But wiser every year? No comments... =p

0 Blurted back :