Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moving on.

Attended my cousin's farewell on Saturday evening. It was held at Ogawa, some Japanese restaurant located at USJ Taipan.

His name is Ho Jian You. Leaving for U.S this Friday. Majoring in Finance.

Gonna miss you, dude. And please gain some muscle when you're over there la.

And BE GOOD.

The dude.

The food was good. There wasn't much of a variety, though.

The other cousins, Jason and Martin.

And the brother who posed.

And oh yea, I have finally moved. My house has moved.

Wait. Sorry. I mean I've moved. I have finally switched houses. As in, my home back in Puchong. Though the new house is just a mere 5km away from the old one.

The last weekend was spent packing stuff into boxes and moving them to the new place. And it was giler-sial tiring.

Didn't go out at all, and I skipped church too. That was how much packing I had to do.

And yet I haven't really cleared my stuff yet. Half of it is at the new place and the other half is at the old place.

Anyways, here's something that mummy bought to help clean the floor.

Its no Roomba, but it certainly does the job. Its a lil intelligent thing that scurries around, sucking up dust with a static cloth located at the bottom.

Moving on..

Movies that I've watched lately.

It was an okay movie, with the usual scares and a lil blood here and there. Didn't know that the Mayan tribe were so hostile. Stupid ending though. Everyone died. Like wth.

Another good Judd Apatow flick, though Kristen Bell is nothing to shout about. Faking orgasms? Hilarious.
This movie is quite stupid. But then again, it's an Adam Sandler flick, but I expected better from him la. Stupid accent too. But Rob Schneider was damn funny in his Arab role.

That's all for now, folks.

0 Blurted back :