Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend.

Friday was a busy day.

Went to The Curve with Gabriel and Emily. One full of nonsense, the other a kindy principal.

Met up with her there, had lunch and then went for a movie.

Its a good movie. Mystical creatures and such.

Supposed to go footie at 5pm till 7pm. But we got delayed, courtesy of my butthead bro, Joel. He was stranded in Amcorp Mall because he couldn't get the car started. I called him earlier, giving him instructions on how to fix it but he didn't quite catch it.

So what to do? Had to drive all the way to Amcorp to fix it, which I promptly did. Yes, I knew how to do it cuz someone taught me how, a long time ago.

Sped to Score Arena after that, only to be brutally caught in the insane crawl at the Federal.

Finally reached at 6.30. Champion la. 1 hour and 3o minutes wasted.

Rushed home for dinner and cg. Reached home about 7.40 and cg starts at 8. Didn't want to go at first, cuz it was already quite late, but went back on my decision after second thoughts. Was there for only 20mins so. So champion.

Mamak-ed as usual, then headed home. Went to bed not long after that, which was around 1am plus. Rest was essential for the Sunburst music fest the following day.

But I didn't actually sleep well cuz Emily left her phone in my car and I had to nicely wake up early in the morning to pass it to her. Couldn't sleep after that. So much for a good rest.

Come Saturday.

Sunburst was awesome. Went there as a paparazzi with Josh. Pics in the next post. Stay tuned!

0 Blurted back :