Monday, February 4, 2008

Of connections and some water.

I am connected. At the house. Finally.

Through a hacked network though. So sustaining the connection will most certainly be a problem.

Anyways when I arrived, I parked the car at the usual spot in front of the house and then I went straight to my room to dump my stuff.

Reached the top of the stairs, strode up to the door, twisted the knob and stepped in. Like always.

But today, One sound was painfully distinct. And it certainly didn't belong in my room.

"Splishy-splosh."

I looked down...and sweared. (Babi.)

My feet was in a puddle. And puddles, under normal circumstances, do not belong in bedrooms.

I tuned on the lights, fearing the worst.

OH BABI. This time, much louder.

Splashed my way to the loo. To get the mop.

Because my room was flooded.

Spent the next hour cleaning up the mess.

Which spells the end of the parquet flooring. Its ruined.

The reason for the needless La Nina?

Firstly presumed to be the leaking roof, but later I found out that it was the water tank that retardedly tilted to an acute angle, causing an overflow on to the room below, which so darn unfortunately, was mine.

And I hope that this will not happen again.

0 Blurted back :