Thursday, January 10, 2008

Madness.

I woke up at 11.30am, which was unquestionably late because the registration for the upcoming semester at the uni starts at 8am.

Arrived there, and took a number. With little knowledge that there were 400 numbers, and once the no. 400 is hit, it starts back at no.1 again. I got no. 127, and I was clueless that the numbers had already repeated, don't know how many times.

Pretty confusing. The whole system was unanimously pathetic, hands down. Because everyone was lost. Like me. =)

So while waiting for my turn which I knew it would take forever, I went to check out the house that I'm renting with a couple of my classmates.

When I wanted to go back to uni to check whether my turn has passed, my car failed me.

The blardee thing couldn't start. The cause of it was the wire that connects the starter and the spark plug or something like that. The happy result of 2 friends twiddling with the engine to find what went wrong. Thanks, guys.

My number had passed by the time I came back. Shucks.

After that I had more registration headaches because I found out that I haven't paid the fees, so had to go to Nilai's CIMB to settle it.

And my result slip stated that I failed Maths, whereas I haven't sat for the final paper. Lagi worse headache.

It was already 5pm+ by the time I finally had everything done. Was one of the last few to leave.

And to top it off, I was caught in a stoopeed jam on the way back. Stuck in the car for a wonderful hour.

The whole day had madness written all over it.

1 Blurted back :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Very interesting site that I find rich, pleasant and well organized!
    Honour for me if you include it in my

    "Multilingual" topliste Panorama

    Http://everyoneweb.fr/topliste

    Best continuation!
    Sincerrely Yours! Kamdou