Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hiatus, and a dear friend.

I apologize to those who frequent my blog often because I haven't been posting new reading material lately, due to the arduous act of fulfilling the many tasks and responsibilities of a university student. So no time to drop by at the world wide web. Pathetic, to me at least.

And its also due to the 2 week absence of the wireless internet which has gone to Taiwan to see her aunt. My wireless can walk and travel too. No kidding.

Damn, how time flies. 2007 is coming to a close soon. It'll be gone before most of you know it. So sit down, take a deep breath and spend a couple of minutes to reminisce of how you spent the past 11 months of 2007. Did you spend it wisely, or was it wasted without a moment's thought?

Think about it. You can waste anything in the world, but you can't waste time. You don't live long enough to have that luxury.

As for me, I've only have my approaching finals splat on my mind. Yea, its kinda late to have the finals, I know. But the stupid Quality Assurance (QA) people had other plans, so my finals is on the first week of December, which is only a week away. Oh well. In we dive into them books.

And study, study, study. Boy, who are you bollocking?

But i'm flying off to Australia for a vacation on the 4th day of exams. So long, suckers. But when I come back, I've gotta sit for the papers I missed. So no difference.

I'm going to end this post with some bad news.

I came home yesterday in evening, said hi to my parents, and also to both my pets. But only one came.

And mum dropped the bomb on me. And I was nuked.

She said it quietly.

"Chips died."

Yes. My beloved chipmunk, whom has so gaily greeted me and each time I walked by or dropped by his cage to play with him, died on Monday.

I went bonkers after that. Enough said.

Man, i was fond of him. And I loved him. And he's gone now.

No more scraping of the cage. No more running on the wheel. No more.

I know i know, it might seem gay to be ranting so much about my pet but the fact remains.

I loved that cute lil brown stripey chipmunk.

Chips, you will always remain as my beloved pet. This is to you.

0 Blurted back :