Friday, November 2, 2007

Hopper.

I caught a fairly large hopper poking around my room last night and decided to adopt it out of randomness. Boredom is also a contributing factor.

I give you...Christopher (simply because it rhymes with grasshopper).

I disabled his jumper leg to keep him from hopping around.

Attacking the thing that handicapped him.

But everyone knows that if you're up against something bigger than you, the percentage of getting away in one piece is relatively low.

And this proves it. The scissors came out the winner in the end. Duh.

But he's still alive though.

But then, later after the morning class...

Oops.

Christopher is no more.

Forgive me.

5 Blurted back :

  1. jf said...

    If i had believe in reincarnation, i bet tht you'll return to serve a simillar fate as Christopher. LOLz!

  2. Laine =] said...

    this is awfully(times 10) horrible.

  3. Stephenwhacked said...

    To josh: ooo yea. But the thing is, reincarnation is total bull.

    To Laine: haha. what can i say?

  4. Anonymous said...

    evilicious

  5. Anonymous said...

    Funny thing how I got to this post of yours.. But I found the pictures rather amusing although cruel! And then I saw the journalist which I never tot I would bump into.. Or maybe I tried stalking you.. haha

    Either way it was good to see u around.. hehe