Friday, January 5, 2007

XFresh?

Ahh.So fresh. At Xfresh. Lol. Yeah really. At XFresh office at Astro building, Bukit Jalil. Jack and Josh dumped me here because they had some urgent meeting to attend to with Shaz. Rumour has it that there're people leaving X-Fresh, after internship summore. Aiyo. Sadnya. Whatla these people thinking. I dunno. Hehe.

Yay got new shoes. From Converse. The brother of Reverse. Nah that was lame. But yeah, got myself a decent pair a shoes. Old shoes gonna fall apart soon due to the brainless usage of it for runnin and all the active stuff that are not normally done on usual days. Lol.

Well, gotta review some song albums. High School Musical soundtrack and Will Young's Keep On album, for a start. Shaz asked me. After that i get to keep the album. I guess its something to keep me busy, now that i'm so free. Thats all for now.

2 Blurted back :

  1. Rachs said...

    so free then better get involve more in cg !!! muahahaha..No choice!..u better be there this friday!! =P

  2. Jeremiah Tan Chien Yih said...

    hahaha kena.....