Monday, December 31, 2007

The curtains closes on 2007.

Came back on Thursday. Here are some shots.

It was a great vacation, to sum it up.

But its good to be back. I miss my bed and the food here, not to mention the people too. From now on, late night mamak sessions will not be taken for granted.

Since I came back, most of my time is spent with the ol' gang, doing what we do best. Crapping.

How time flies like an arrow. The curtain are closing on 2007. Only today is left. The last day of 2007.

And I don't feel prepared to end the year. I don't know why. And neither do I feel prepared for 2008. My upcoming Maths paper this Thursday might be partly to blame.

Anyway, I just wanna take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2008 bring joy and blessings to all. Same ol' wish, every year. The only thing that changes is the year. Haha.

This is also the last post of this year.

0 Blurted back :