Monday, November 27, 2006

Post-exam scribble...

A big shadow has loomed over me in the form of Maths 2. Its eerie fingers of trigonometry, statistics and probability reaches out at catches me, dragging me down to the unfathomable abyss called "pass-year questions". I follow it without question with hope of escaping a particular pursuer constantly hot on my trail called "Failing Maths 2". I tremble and meekly follow that shadow that has a worthy end called "the day after tomorrow". Hehe. Yeah, its on tuesday. Nah, the situation ain't as bad as described above, but it's close to it. And i'm working on it because my dad screwed me for not studying the whole day. Talk about forced motivation huh. So much for it. Yeah, i finished that pass-year workbook. But then, what have i gain, other than this constantly nagging pain of a headache? Crap. Hi Mr. Panadol. May i ask you a question? How many dolls do you have in your pan now? That was emal, uh no, lame. Failed humour dose, sorry. But i did gain something else. I know now what those numbers mean. You're supposed to press the calculator until a logical answer pops out. Hehe. Okay i admit, i'm not okay, i promise. Hey, nice song by My Chemical Romance. I never liked chemistry, so i must listen to them before chemistry paper, haha. If you get what i mean. Lol.

But not all is doom and gloom. I had a pleasant surprise by FlyFM, whch resulted in me and my baby getting to go on a dream date or something like that. Pretty cool actually. But there's a price to pay. Became the laughing stock of those who caught it on air. But it was a friggin good laugh, though i was quite embarassed Lol. The whole thing was so....gay. Or whatever you call it.

Thank you for that present, sister. It was awesome.

1 Blurted back :

  1. NinG said...

    no prob bro.. glad it helped u in ur needy times for mr panadol.. I LOVE CHEMISTRY! XP be positive and make chemistry or math fun.. those r my 2 fav subjects so u betta score well in those.. ^^ all d best! God bless!